Sunday, June 15, 2008

Suicide Solution

I've been sitting here for 15 minutes trying to think of a humorous spin on an article I just read, but I really can't. I never set this blog up to be serious, but somethings just aren't funny. Somethings just defy any levity at all and leave us all just numb because the anger is too much for a single human being to handle alone. The article I read was about an officer in Turlock, California shooting a man to death for beating a 1 year old child to death in the middle of the road. You can read it for yourself here: http://www.kcra.com/news/16614252/detail.html.

Articles about child abuse always leave me feeling the same way: wishing I could mount up a posse of mothers and fathers who would take these wastes of oxygen, who beat children out and give them the only solution they deserve....death. But being a Christian I should want to rehabilitate these assholes first right? Wrong. Some people can't be rehabilitated. Some people don't deserve rehabilitation. Some people deserve to die. Now lest you think I'm advocating mass murder of the pathetic child abusing scum of the world, here is my disclaimer: I'm not advocating murder. No boys and girls, what I am advocating is assisted suicide.

If your life is so horrible that you have to take your frustrations out on the most innocent and helpless among us, then you shouldn't have to suffer another day. Look me up, I have a gun I'd be more than happy to let you suck on, and I'll even supply the bullet you should eat. Full service, absolutely free. I only ask that you go behind the shed to do it, I live in a nice neighborhood after all.

Hey, I know parenthood is stressful. A poor economy doesn't help, and neither does the fact that children around 1-2 like to whine and cry more than they like french fries. Believe me I know. I have a 2 year old who tries my nerves on a daily basis, and lately has began running some sort of science experiment to see how well mommy functions on 2 hours sleep. I've come close to losing my cool on more than one occasion. Trust me, I know how hard raising a child is. But never have I ever considered raising a hand to him so many times I kill him. When he looks at me, even when he is testing me, he knows that I am the one person he can trust and depend on in this world. You think your life is so tough? How about a life where the one person you should be able to trust in the world is the one person that wants to kill you? How horrible that he had to go through such a short life without knowing love. He is never going to have a first day of school, a first kiss, a first date....nothing. And for what? Because this low life piece of shit had a bad day?

Let me speak straight to the people who beat or abuse children in any manner, whether it is physical, emotional, sexual or neglect: Drive your kids to the nearest emergency room or fire station and then go home and suck on the business end of a revolver and put the whole world out of YOUR misery. You make me sick. What's more, I'm sick of hearing how you were abused as a child and that's why you abuse your children. Guess what dumb ass, you are even worse because you know how it feels to be abused and you are causing that hurt to another human being. Get counseling and leave the children alone.

The officer in this case, who killed the attacker, was put on administrative leave. Now let me speak to the law enforcement for this town or any other....you shouldn't suspend this cop, you should give him a fat raise and a medal. He served justice. Justice isn't some hyped up trial where they throw words around like, Post traumatic stress, temporary insanity and all that other bs. Justice isn't letting a bunch of bleeding hearts stand outside holding lit candles while dirt bags like this are executed. Justice would be someone holding a candle for this poor child who died at the hands of someone he was supposed to trust, or taking a stand before it got to this. Justice was putting that dog down where he stood for killing that child. He deserved it...unlike his victim. If you want to hurt a child, get help. If help won't help you, end yourself...you won't be missed.

No comments:

Life shouldn't be taken so seriously.